ಶನಿವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 2, 2010

Vishnuvardhan

I was very much exicted that day !! Yes it was My First Gift to My fiancy on Divali .We reached Jayanagar Shopping Complex at 1 PM with My Akka .When I was about to park my bike I saw a group of peaople wearing Yellow T-Shits (Sneha Loka) .I was shocked to see My Favouarite actor Mr Rangayan Raghu and Mr Avinash is Coming towards us .Later I realised that they were there to collect Funds for the people who are affected in Flood.I just Contributed some money for that and was happy that I spoke to Mr Raghu.When We Came little further I was astonished to see that Vishnu Sir is coming towards us ...I just screamed to call my sister without even realising that I am in a public place.I was not able to resist My self to stop going further .Without even bothring about the CPI who was standing there I moved towards him and shook his hands .He gave a lovely smile which is still killing Me after hearing his departure news.
I was speachless for whole day on 30th Dec . Still that smile of the lion is coming infront of My eyes . I dont want to buy a Fact of his Death . He is still With us....Ever ....for Ever

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ